Mobile fun
I got a 'new' modile phone two weeks ago. I say new in the sense that I didn't used to have it and now I have it - I didn't get a box or anything. Like so many phones before it it is someone else's cast-off. This saves me a lot of money, but also it doesn't leave me with any brand-spanking-new technology which no-one else is set up to use, which to my mind seems important when it comes to communication technology.
Not that I actually use my phone for communicating much anyway - I'm much more excited about annoying people around me by playing with the polyphonic or voice ringtones. My favourite default is the poilce siren which is pretty realistic, though not sensible as a ring when you work in a hospital.
Plus I can put in my own pictures in the clear fascia and change the colour of my menu backdrop to match - simple things...eh? I'm working on finding a picture of 'the general lee' from Dukes of Hazzard.
Anybody have an orange mobile that they access wap on? I have no idea what the server settings are as mine used to be O2.
22 days until we get the keys to our new house! Must tidy our flat for new tennants and start packing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home